The Toay Story

Monday, May 2, 2011

Concerts

Garrett and I both love going to see live music and we both love the Iowa State Fair. When combining the two, its a perfect situation. Last year we went and saw Big and Rich at the fair and had a blast. This year the line up wasn't that great but we both decided that seeing Lynyrd Skynyrd would be fun. I enjoy seeing how good of seats I can get and it becomes a game to me. On Saturday morning, tickets went on sale at 10 am. I logged on ticket master right at 10 and still only got 12th row. I guess I was slow on the draw. Oh well, we will still have a blast and have great seats.

As for the rest of the weekend, we were pretty lazy. Sunday morning, I went and celebrated another 10th birthday this year. Happy Birthday to our little Julia who enters into the double digits on Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment