The Toay Story

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween<- Part 1

Halloween is without a doubt my favorite holiday. I don't know what it is, but I love every single thing about it and my poor children have to endure my activities and costumes.

Here in Des Moines, we have the Blank Park Zoo. It's a small zoo and doesn't take long to go through but it is perfect for us. We are members and Augie enjoys going to the petting zoo and seeing the big animals as well. Every year they have Night Eyes, a Halloween event for kids. There aren't a lot of animals out but they have trick or treating and it is a cute event. We went last year and had fun even though he was way too little for it last year. This year we went with their cousins, Olive and Scout. Scout was the perfect age, as I believe she without a doubt had the most fun.

As for costumes this year, I am lucky to have an older sister that is very talented sewing as well as being very creative. Her kids were going as Ana and Elsa from Frozen and we jumped on their theme and Augie was Kristoff and Juniper was Olaf. They were all very cute.

That last photo was the best we could get of all the kids. Not bad for 4 kids 3 and under.

No comments:

Post a Comment