The Toay Story

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Felt Food Wednesday

My hobbies go in spurts, sometimes I will not pick up a craft project for months, then I will start digital scrapbooking, will get sick of that and go on a reading kick and read 5 books in a week. I guess maybe I have a mild case of ADD.

This summer I have been making lots of felt food. I found a shop at etsy that has the cutest patterns. http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetemmajean

One of her patterns I recently purchased was a taco/fajita set. Her instructions are very simple and straight forward even for a person like me that has no sewing instruction past 8th grade home ec. Her patterns are all hand sewn and she sells felt packs to go with her patterns.

My first item I made was a felt taco. It turned out so cute and with pipe cleaner in the middle, it is bendable.


The next item I made was a quesadilla. "Make yourself a dang quesadilla" I love Napoleon Dynamite.



Here is the entire taco set. It includes a hard shell taco, soft shell taco, chips and salsa/guacamole, and the quesadilla.



Here is the Fajita Meal. It includes chicken and steak fajita, churros with chocolate sauce, and of course flan.


No comments:

Post a Comment